Blues 2024 Off-Season Trade Proposals Thread

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
I suppose a Joel Hofer trade is also an avenue to explore. Vejmelka didn't exactly have the best season so perhaps Bill Armstrong would be interested to acquire Hofer, given the new ownership's intent to compete and the abundance of draft capital they have accumulated.

Absolutely not. He’s our goalie of the future, and will be entering his prime when we’re ready to be a contender again.

Reactions: Memento and mk80

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Personally, I keep Binner here until at least the TDL next March. Let him get the wins record, and see where Hofer and Zherenko/Ellis are at 9 months from now.

If we aren’t in a playoff spot, and Hofer looks like he can take over for the rest of the season, then get some good assets for him.
I liked this because I like it as a backup option to my own personal preference which is Binnington retiring a Blue (and anchoring another contending period ideally). I really like Hofer like the rest of you and I am in favor of keeping them both until it's just too clear these are both #1 goalies who need the net then I assess which I have to trade. I do not make any move this summer unless the deal is too sweet to turn down and I can't imagine anyone paying it. New Jersey giving us their first rounder would be something I'd have to consider and I suspect many here would take it and run

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad